Why?
Tuesday, August 17, 2010 @
Haven't been blogging much recently.
I restricted myself from computer because I realise I was addicted.

OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH

TODAY WAS EPIC
AND BECAUSE ITS EPIC
I SHALL BLOG ABOUT IT
JUST TODAY
I WON'T BLOG FOR ANOTHER TWO MONTHS
LISTEN
UP

--------------------------------------

So yea during chapel the pastor or
whoever that dick (I am not serious) was
whispering away like an asshole.
Nobody really cared.
I can infer from the fact that by the time the chapel ended
almost half the peeps in the Lecture Theatre was asleep. (or praying I don't care)
So after school I decided to eat lunch with Marcus, CH,
Fluffy the Bunny (Samuel) <-- *jokes* ,
JJ, KA, Benny <-- LOL
Then lalalalalalalalalala I was bored so I went KFC with CH and Samuel instead.
So blablablabla ate KFC.
Then went Samuel's house.
Played a stupid retarded game of defence thingy.
Then OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Cheng Heng was thinking stupid (as usual) *jokes*
So he decided, let's go by the back gate and take 74!
THE FRONT GATE HAD A SHELTERED OVERHEAD BRIDGE DAMNIT.
So we ended up walking over the unsheltered back gate thingy.
It was drizzling.
So we approached the back gate.
It started raining harder.
So there was this douche standing at the other end of the gate.
And he asked us as we approached the gate
Do you have the key?
"DO I LOOK LIKE I HAVE IT??" jk.
So of course we didnt so we all started happily climbing the fence
lalalala then it rained harder and harder
Die.
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
OMG RAIN
RAIN
RAIN
HARDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
MY UMBRELLA BROKE
MY SHOES ARE WET (I AM CLEANING THEM NOW)
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
SO THE BUS(T) STOP Roadside thingy. WAS FLOODING
And I wanted to watch the bus stop flood, literally.
Water kept splashing at us when the cars drove past the road. lol. so funny.
But too bad shit happens and the douche bus had to come earlier.
It had to come.
Shit.
So went home
got scolded lalala

bye.

(No offence Cheng Heng, I was just joking)

Disclaimer
Why?

Why?

Why?

Sheema

Why?

Why?

Why?
Friend
Denise
Kian Ann
CHENG HENG
Qing Li
Maye
Benedict
Quinn
Marcus
BiQun

Why?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com