Why?
Friday, May 21, 2010 @
So a few of you retarded people have asked me why I aren't singing this Monday.
LET ME TELL YOU WHY. bitch. (jk)


Persuasive Essay :

Firstly, and prolly the most important reason why I can't sing is..
I HAVE A ****ING COUGH THROAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Cough + Sore Throat, more of cough really)
I can't sing like a verse in ANY song without coughing at least once and straining my ass vocals. So I would lose er..pretty much all my sanity if I were to go on stage.

Secondly, I kinda feel disappointed at the number of instruments being used.
I am not saying the band sucks. It rocks like shit, I think Jun Jie is like the ****ing best drummer in FMS(S) and I am not lying. And Jonaballs and Yongballs can play the guitar well too. I know I am being selfish but SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. SRY.

Thirdly, and prolly the least important reason as I can overcome it easily.

STAGE FRIGHT.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. I HATE STARING AT DOZENS OR HUNDREDS OF BANGALAS ITS SCARES ME.

In other news.

TODAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

WENT TO FUSIONPOLICE WITH WEN ZHE, JONATHAN FROM 2E, RANDOM GUY CALLED BRYAN AND JEEREH FROM CHOIR (Jireh).
Ate at 18chefs.
Food took FUCKING LONG COZ THE STUPID BITCHHEAD OF
A CASHIER DID NOT
GET
THE
ORDER
RIGHT
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Later had choir blablabal..
Went home
WHY ISN'T THE PLAYLIST WORKING!!!!!!!!!!

And here I am. :)
Bye.

Disclaimer
Why?

Why?

Why?

Sheema

Why?

Why?

Why?
Friend
Denise
Kian Ann
CHENG HENG
Qing Li
Maye
Benedict
Quinn
Marcus
BiQun

Why?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com