Why?
Wednesday, April 28, 2010 @ SHEEMA IS OUT!
Sheema History Question.

Imagine you were living in 2010 and you saw the headlines on the Straits Times on 20th April. How would you feel?

Random bitch 1 : I don't give a fuck, I mean seriously.
Random bitch 2 : Now we can all go eat chocolates together.
Random bitch 3 : Can someone please tell me who turned off the lights?

And the conclusion is..

Aww shit.
Honestly, I have no idea whether I am out, but who cares, I think I am out

So let's begin with yesterday lets see..
(We are going on a commercial break)
.
.
.

Yesterday was bloody awesome.
I literally screwed my oral.
(Honestly, I am just saying it for the sake of it)
But I thing I hope I'd change after the oral
was my constant blabbering of "yes" after almost
every sentence that I said during conversation. D:
Since oral ended at 3:55pm
and my tuition started at 5, I began a
state of cool, epic, awesome, uber, fanstastic concentration with my mind to
see what I was going to do next.
Conclusion : OMG DON'T GO TUITION!!!!!!
And before I knew it, I was taking
196 to nowhere.
I epicly ended up getting off the bus at Suntec City,
only to find myself walking across the road so I could take
the bus back to my house.
And sure enough, by the time I reached my stop,
it was 5:30 :o

Today.

Wow.
Went to buy retarded $1 juice with JJ and Kian Ann :o
$1
SHIT.
I hate Guava.
And I am still drinking it.
Bye.

Disclaimer
Why?

Why?

Why?

Sheema

Why?

Why?

Why?
Friend
Denise
Kian Ann
CHENG HENG
Qing Li
Maye
Benedict
Quinn
Marcus
BiQun

Why?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com