Why?
Tuesday, April 20, 2010 @
Lee Kwan Yew is a douche.
Whenever we say the pledge everyday, we are living on a lie.
"To build a democractic society...based on"
A FUCKEN LIE.
HOLY FUCK
WE ARE NOT DEMOCRACTIC PEOPLE.
FUCK.

Yea, see for yourself.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People%27s_Action_Party

I'll prolly support this fucking group of happy people when I get to vote next time.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singapore_Democratic_Party

Anyway..
Today went to MacDonalds with Wen Zhe, YX and Kian Ann.
Raced 3 burgers in 5 mins with Wen Zhe.
At first I was leading, by a little.
Then Wen Zhe caught up with me on the 3rd burger.
In the end we did not break our record and ate 2.5 burgers in 5mins instead. D:

I AM FAT :O

Bye.

Disclaimer
Why?

Why?

Why?

Sheema

Why?

Why?

Why?
Friend
Denise
Kian Ann
CHENG HENG
Qing Li
Maye
Benedict
Quinn
Marcus
BiQun

Why?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com