Why?
Tuesday, October 20, 2009 @
I know my blogskin is very boring.
So am I.

Today went to school, for dunno what shit reasons.
Other school got break we dun have -.-
Stupid Owyong.
Go there do what?
DANCE.
YES DANCE.
No offence to the Bangalas that I am going to criticise.
Stupid bangalas walking around teaching us how to be Bollywood idiots.
So what if the instructor is a Vasantham actress.
I wouldn't even care if she's the Queen of Bollywood.
Then recess.
Ate.
Boring.
Then go com lab do one shit health survey.
Waste time.
Can't u ask us to do at home?
And I seriously don't see the purpose of going to school for one stupid dance lesson.
What can u learn?
Learn to sit while standing?
Learn to stick out your leg back and forth?
-.-

Oh and I am still addicted to Down.
Yay.

Disclaimer
Why?

Why?

Why?

Sheema

Why?

Why?

Why?
Friend
Denise
Kian Ann
CHENG HENG
Qing Li
Maye
Benedict
Quinn
Marcus
BiQun

Why?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com