Why?
Thursday, August 13, 2009 @ -
Back to posting yea.
Many things happened this two weeks, so many that I can barely remember -.-
Ah what the heck.
I'll just continue saying stupid things.
I screwed up my maths and science test.
Wee~
I really need to buck up.
Sad, I feel bad, yet I feel no pain.
Idiot me.
Nvm.
National Day was fun.
Fairfield's Founder's Day was fun.
I like Coca-Cola.

Oh, and I almost forgot.
Today had eating and drinking competition with Marcus, Jun Jie and Samuel.
Very fun.
And I won!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH..
I AM FAT.
I EAT THE FASTEST.
I DRINK THE FASTEST.
YAY.
Don't call me a showoff please.
I didn't really I think I would win.
I thought Samuel would win in eating and Marcus in drinking.


Bye~ :D

Disclaimer
Why?

Why?

Why?

Sheema

Why?

Why?

Why?
Friend
Denise
Kian Ann
CHENG HENG
Qing Li
Maye
Benedict
Quinn
Marcus
BiQun

Why?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com