Today when to collect newspaper.
Was especially high when collecting with Benedict, Samuel and Marcus.
Then, suddenly, on the fifth floor, we saw Qing Li, Emily and Maye and asked them to come help us.
Eventually, they came.
Marcus and I decided to be stupid and scare them when they came.
So, I decided to lie at the bottom of the lift.
Then, the lift door opened.
I looked into the lift, was like
OOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGG.. SHIT . GOT LAO AH MA.
Then I got up and forgot whatever happened until Marcus started talking something about the school reputation.
Must be something bad.
Haiz..
I pray that I don't die tmr.
P.S Call Bi Qun LESBIAN. She very pissed. Don't listen to me when I am high.
AAAANNNYYYWAAYYYY..
I did badly for my chinese test. (So obvious la)
I scared my mother take away the internet. (I am nervous as I am writing this.)
I don't want my mother to be disappointed.
Its sad.
Very, very sad.
:(
Sorry la, mother.

