Why?
Monday, July 20, 2009 @ -
I always wished that my temperature will go usually high. Well, it did, this morning.
During the first temperature taking, I had a temperature of 37.2 Degrees, which is considered reasonably high for me since I usually don't cross over the 37 Degree mark. Margaret had a temperature of 36.0 Degrees. And it was only then that I realised that something was wrong, really really, really, really, really- Bah, you get the point.

Then, during the Maths test, I couldn't help but think about the stupid headache that was bothering me then, resulting in me being unable to concentrate on the test. Eventually, the test ended, and I failed. WOOTS! I LOST 10 MARKS. 10 MARKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then there was the break, I went down with Jeremy so he could buy a container from the bookshop and I kept complaining about the stupid frigging neck ache that I had. Then the 2nd temperature, 37.7 Degrees. Yay, finally I taught to myself. So I went down with Benedict as he had the same temperature as me and we went to the hall for verification and bla bla bla. Then they took us to this weird room where there were other people who were in the same boat as us.

Fastfoward half an hour later. I went home. Told my maid about what happened. -.- She forced me to go to the doctor as my mother told her to tell me to. Before I left, I checked my temperature again. WOOOOTSSSS! 37.9! I AM STILL HIGH!!!! And that was AFTER I BATHED. But, when the doctor checked my temperature at the clinic, it was 36.6 -.- I was like, what the f-.
Why so low?
Yea maybe it's coz we were in an air conditioned environment.
So I went back, bla bla bla, ate tablets, THEY WERE HUGE. Slept till 7pm (on purpose since I got nothing else to do in the afternoons but study and rest) Woke up, ate dinner, ate medicine AGAIN. And here I am :)

I don't really feel sick anymore. My temperature has subsided to about 37.0 Degrees. I regret taking an MC. Now I have to retest -.- Stupid me.
Stupid doctor.
Stupid Thermometer.
Stupid Tests.
Stupid ME. (AGAIN!)

I apologise for this boring post.

Disclaimer
Why?

Why?

Why?

Sheema

Why?

Why?

Why?
Friend
Denise
Kian Ann
CHENG HENG
Qing Li
Maye
Benedict
Quinn
Marcus
BiQun

Why?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com