Why?
Wednesday, July 8, 2009 @ -
Stupid computer. I just finished chinese tution and my teacher helped to enlarge my Primary 6 class photo. I inserted the thumbdrive where the photo was located and guess what.. VIRUS


FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK...

-.-

It's removed already, but as you can see, I am a paranoid faggot. And somehow I feel that my computer is 100 times slower now, it keeps lagging momentarily. Maybe it's coz I am running a computer scan. Fuck..if my computer is really damn slow, fuck the teacher mans -.-

Then while I was having tution, there was a stupid bangalah which is my maid's friend kept knocking on the freaking door and asking her for money. I was so pissed, and a little worried at the same time, there was only 1 man in the house, and that was my Chinese tution teacher. LOL. He's gone now, but I scared he return again. -.- FINE I AM PARANOID.

Bye.

Disclaimer
Why?

Why?

Why?

Sheema

Why?

Why?

Why?
Friend
Denise
Kian Ann
CHENG HENG
Qing Li
Maye
Benedict
Quinn
Marcus
BiQun

Why?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com